tag before youu leave or i'll hoot your pigu , :D


5/12/2009

.

" PIE KIA " rocks ! :D
reflections of myself .

neoprint wor .


me & meimei ,
well she's the one who cared for me when i have a headace and tummy ace .
she didnt allow me to have a ice cream , but that time i didnt have any pain at all alr .
she gave me this msg : " If possible , i pei you goo see doctor tomorrow kk ? o.o "
but tmw i was well , went to library study geography with them ,
and so meimei , " i love youu :) "
we 11 am went to the bus stop thr ,
the weather very windy till my hair went messy =.=
waste my time combing my hair *
vannessa , fione ♥ , adrain , shawn
went to take bus together . at northpoint library saw ming jie and zong han ,
we went to the children corner to study * more comfortable * .
then they keep laughing , too loud , the librarian say " if your cannot keep quiet , you all will have to leave the library "
still . adrain talked very loud -.- .